Terms and Conditions of Use of Tecnogas Superiore website
Tecno S.r.l. uses cookie technology to enhance and simplify your access to Tecnogas Superiore website. The "cookie" file is sent to your computer in order to uniquely identify you and store your personal preferences and other technical information. The cookies used in this website are configured into two types:
- permanent (cookies remain on your computer until you delete them)
- temporary (cookies are deactivated when browser is closed)
The cookie itself does not contain or reveal any personal information. Personal information submitted using Tecnogas Superiore website could connect to data stored in cookies.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Tecno S.r.l. grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access, use and display this website and the material of the website. By this Agreement, you agree not to interrupt or groped to interrupt the operation of the website in any way.
Tecno S.r.l. authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") in the website only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title of the Materials and of its copies and it is subject to the following restrictions:
- all the copyright and patent notices contained in the Materials should be retained on all copies of the Materials downloaded;
- the user can not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce them, nor expose or present them in public, nor distribute them or use them in any manner or notify them publicly or for commercial purposes;
- the user can not transfer the Materials to any third party unless the latter are notified by the user of the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use and undertake to meet these obligations.
This website and all materials contained therein are protected by international copyright and are protected by laws and international treaties in the field of copyright. In using this website, you agree to abide by the international laws on copyright and to prevent any form of unauthorized copying of the material. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein Tecno S.r.l. does not give any express or implied right under the current legislation on patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
You agree to use the website in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, including the laws and provisions related to it and to abide by present and future rules and practices of the website. You agree not to use the website to:
- carry out spamming or otherwise transmit or send unsolicited communications;
- pretend to act on behalf of Tecno S.r.l. or others;
- counterfeit headers or otherwise manipulate identification tools in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the website;
- making false statements on affiliations towards a person or entity;
- act in any manner that may adversely affect the ability to use the website by other users;
- engage in activities in violation of any applicable law;
- post or transmit any material that may infringe or violate the rights of others or which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar or otherwise objectionable or which contains advertising or solicitation with respect to products or services;
- collect or store personal data about other users without their specific authorization;
The user who does not comply with the above may not use the website; Tecno S.r.l. can not be held legally bound by this agreement and will instead
make use of all legal rights in relation to this non-compliance by the user.
In case of violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use, the user will be required to compensate any damage caused to Tecno S.r.l. and its subsidiaries as a result of his actions.
Sharing of user information with Tecno S.r.l.
By sharing personal information with Tecno S.r.l., the user will allow to carry out research and market statistics, useful for the improvement of products, to help improve the website and learn more about customers needs. The user can choose to share information through a variety of online modes: making a request for service or installation, entering a contest or an event, or subscribing to a newsletter.
You should be aware that personal information will be stored in the central database of Tecno S.r.l..
The information provided will be treated by dedicated personnel by Tecno S.r.l..
Except for the personnel referred to above, the information will not be disclosed to third parties unless expressely agreed by the user.
If you do not wish to receive information or personalized offers any longer, or you wish that all personal information are removed by Tecno S.r.l. database, simply inform Tecno S.r.l. by sending notice via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that personal information provided to require assistance will be treated as strictly necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship arising from the request, and the consequent fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the same.
You may not:
- use devices or software capable of interfering with the operation of the website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website (such as sending mass e-mail or "spam");
interfere with or tamper with the software of the website or its functionality. This includes the publication on the website of material which is infected with viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs or other items that may interfere with - or damage - the structure of the programming system of the website.
Limitation of Liability
In no event Tecno S.r.l. can be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contracts, revenues, data, information or business interruption) arising out of the use or from inability to use this website or its content in accordance with this Agreement, even in the event that Tecno S.r.l. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition to the conditions herein, Tecno S.r.l. shall in no event be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defects or lack of timeliness or non authenticity of the information on this website.